1. This week’s mantra: “It’s not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
2. As I write this I’m listening to the newest episode of You Made it Weird with Myq Kaplan. So far, so good! Listen here.
3. Have you taken Jenna Kutcher’s “What’s your secret sauce?” quiz? Not only did I love, love, love all the advice (and podcast recommendations) given after she delivered my results, but I admire this move as a blogger. So smart for both the consumer and herself as a brand and business.
4. Anyone looking for a editing/writing job based in Brooklyn? Cup of Jo is hiring and part of me wants to apply myself. Talk about a dream job!
5. Are you making resolutions this year? I loved reading this short and simple lesson.
6. How beautiful is this new years party spread?
7. Have you guys been watching the new season of Easy on Netflix? Really, really enjoying it.
8. Loved this reminder from Brene Brown.
9. Since we’re heading to Mexico next week I’ve been taking note of all my favorite suits available for winter vacations. Thinking about putting together a round up and would love to know your favorites so I can include some others!
10. A little Mom and Dad Made a Podcast update – so sorry for the silence on our end! It’s been impossible to record while staying with family, SO expect us back in the new year. We cannot wait to get back to it!
In case you missed it on Household this week: