1. This week’s mantra: “Love is a state of being. Your love is not outside; it is deep within you. You can never lose it, and it cannot leave you.” – Eckhart Tolle
2. Loved hearing your kiddo’s favorite classes on Instagram, if you have any other suggestions leave them in the comments below or on the original post here!
3. What do you guys think of an unfollowing purge? I read this post, loved the sentiment and it really got me thinking. The only problem is there are too many accounts I enjoy following along with. How do you find the balance?
4. Watched Oprah’s Golden Globes speech after we got back to Phoenix from Mexico with tears in my eyes. I’m assuming most of you have watched, but if not, you’ve got to!
5. I’ve gotten out of sync with podcasts with the holidays, vacation and moving so I loaded up my phone with episodes for our flight to NYC yesterday. On my list – the latest episode of Sure, Babe, Random End of the Year Thoughts from the Little Awkward Studio & The Story Behind Munchin’ with Moguls. Crossing my fingers I get to listen to one while flying with a toddler, haha!
6. Brainstorming posts for the next couple months and would love to know if you have any business / social media / blogging related questions you’d like answered. Leave them in the comments below!
7. Loved this quick article on Mother Mag about How to talk to kids about gender.
8. I also, really enjoyed this article about the joy of doing nothing. I make an effort to implement a lot of these steps into my routine daily, but a reminder is always helpful.
9. Thinking about taking a trip this year? NY Times has put together 52 places to go in 2018.
10. Our new bedroom is extra small like this. Any tips you have for making the most of our space would be greatly appreciated!
In case you missed it on Household:
25% off your first month with Care/Of vitamins with the code HOUSE25!