1. This week’s mantra: “It is no way to live, to wait to love.” – Dave Eggers
2. I mentioned it in this week’s episode of Mom and Dad Made a Podcast, but I absolutely LOVED this episode of You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes.
3. This colorful home tour was so lovely.
4. Amy is opening up her spring mini sessions Monday! Contact her to book.
5. Has anyone else been watching High Maintenance? It is so well written and hilarious.
6. I might have got real dorky last weekend and organized all my Pinterest boards. Are we pals there? Make sure to follow along!
7. Keep an eye on my Instagram today for an extra special home giveaway!
8. Looking for a movie to watch this weekend? Landline was great.
9. Thinking about putting a wall desk in like this in our room. Thoughts?
10. Guys, I’ve been reading “Judgement Detox” at a snails pace, but I’m hoping to finish it while we’re away this weekend in Arizona. What have you guys been reading recently?
In case you missed it on Household this week: