1. This week’s mantra: “The most loving thing we can do for someone is to accept them. The most unloving thing we can do is try to change them. When you try to change someone, you’re effectively saying that you know what is best for them. Your unsolicited “help” is a way of controlling and judging them. People may not show up the way you want them to, but when you accept them the way they are, you can let go, forgive and release… Accepting someone where they are is not only the kindest thing you can do for them, it’s also the kindest thing you can do for yourself.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
2. If you haven’t given it a listen, make sure to check out Arm Chair Expert with Dax Shepard. His episode with Kristen Bell made me laugh out loud.
3. Want to learn more about influencer marketing? This article was an interesting read.
4. I’ve been putting everything bagel seasoning on everything. How good do these look?
5. Owen’s vocabulary is exploding and I’m doing my best to keep up. I loved reading this article on Cup of Jo about audio books for kids. There were so many great suggestions in the comments. What are some of your little ones favorites?
6. This woman tucked her cell phone away for a week and committed to no social media. Read what she learned.
7. Loved this article on roughhousing benefits with your kids.
8. I went to a spring event for Old Navy last night and I’m loving all their new arrivals.
10. Fellow bloggers and Influencers – Fohr Card has just released a Drink with James Search Engine. SO helpful!
In case you missed it this week on Household:
Building Household with Hailey & Amy Episode 4: Navigating Hate & Creating a Support System
Selecting our giveaway winner today, stay tuned!
Mom and Dad Made a Podcast Episode 26: Mom and Dad Talk to Rob
If you’re not already subscribed, make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.