1. This week’s mantra:“The work is the most important thing, everything else is irrelevant.” – Garry Shandling
3. John Mulaney’s new special is on Netflix and I highly recommend it.
5. If you’re in NYC today and are looking for a fun, business focused event come hang with Quickbooks and I at the Dell Small Business Celebration.
7. Ah, the days before traveling with kids. We still try to make this happen when it’s possible.
8. It went from winter to spring to summer overnight here this week and now I’m scouring the internet for summer styles. What have you guys purchased for summer so far?
9. Taking any trips this season? Here’s a great post about how to not get sick on vacation.
10. NYC parents, the Bronx Zoo is having a super fun event for kiddos this weekend if you’re itching to get out of the house!
In case you missed it this week on Household: