1. This week’s mantra: “Who you are is defined by what you’re willing to struggle for.” ― Mark Manson
2. How delicious does this look?
3. Did you guys see this sweet teacher’s note?
4. Interested to see what comes of this new Instagram update.
5. Loved reading these 15 Smart and Funny Tips for Life. Especially #4.
6. I’ve got this article about fostering childhood friendships on my list for the weekend.
7. This was a super interesting article about parenting twins.
8. One of my favorite shops, dRA, is having a HUGE Labor Day sale. 70% off their entire site!
9. My discover playlist on Spotify was on point this week, so naturally I created a playlist to share with you guys.
10. Not sure how I missed this until now, but I loved checking out Solly Baby’s guide to presence in motherhood.
In case you missed it this week on Household: