1. This week’s mantra:“You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible—oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.” – Tina Fey
2. My friend, Tara, wrote this post for Fresh on, on-the-go beauty for moms.
4. In case you missed it before we headed out last week, make sure to check out my packing post, One Carry-On, Ten Days in Europe.
5. If you’re feeling like you suck at parenting today, these comments of solidarity might help.
6. Madewell finally launched their men’s line this week.
7. Adding these eight hilarious essays about motherhood to my weekend reading list.
8. Catch up on the best photos from New York Fashion Week here, on The New York Times.
9. Loving this album.
10. My parents get in town today (and are vegan). I’m gonna lean on this Eater roundup of vegan restaurants heavily – suggestions accepted!