1. This week’s mantra: “Present is living with your feet firmly grounded in reality, pale and uncertain as it may seem. Present is choosing to believe that your own life is worth investing deeply in, instead of waiting for some rare miracle or fairytale. Present means we understand that the here and now is sacred, sacramental, threaded through with divinity even in its plainness. Especially in its plainness.”
― Shauna Niequist | Also officially adding Present Over Perfect to my reading list.
2. Moms, you have to read this Cup of Jo article about taking more photos with your kids.
3. My friend Chrissy just launched her incredible online course, Find Your Voice. Get her limited time launch pricing here!
4. Madewell is having a HUGE sale. Take 20% off of $100, 30% off of $200.
5. Have you checked out Apple’s latest ISO update for the iPhone? You can track your screen time usage. It’s kind of scary, but also amazing.
6. I’ll take one of each of these please.
7. Caught up with The Daily this morning.
8. This was an informative read as well.
9. Apple pie or apple crumble? Working on a recipe!
10. As a stay-at-home mom this article was interesting to read.