New Wave Enviro is a relatively new company in the water treatment business. However, they have one product is listed as the best seller for countertop water filtration system.
New Wave Enviro 10 Stage Water Filter Review
One of it’s eye catching elements is the 10 filtration stages is embedded in one canister filter!
Patented 10 Stage System
As claimed by New Wave Enviro, it is a patented counter top water filter system. In addition, New Wave Enviro claims that this system is able to bring down the major contaminants to an EPA minimum level. These includes:
- Chlorine and Trihalomethanes
- Organic Arsenic and Inorganic Arsenic
- Dangerous Minerals such as Mercury, Lead, PCBs, asbestos
- Organic Contaminants such as pesticides and herbicides
What is in the 10 Stage Filtration System?
- 50 Micron Pad – Filter larger particles such as sand & dust
- Silver-impregnated Activated Carbon – Remove cancer causing organic contaminants
- Cation Exchange Resin in H+ Form – Remove heavy minerals such as mercury & lead
- Cation Exchange Resin in NA+ Form – Remove heavy material such as mercury & lead
- Anion Exchange Resin – Remove organic and inorganic arsenic
- Inorganic Component – Remove organic and inorganic arsenic
- 2 Stages of Activated Carbon – Remove chlorine odor and taste, pesticides, herbicides
- Ion Exchange Fibers – More protection against heavy material
- 5 Micron Pad – Polishing filter for sparkling clarity.
Small, Handy, Portable
This water filter system is stylish and super portable. As it only consists of one canister filter, transporting the system is extremely easy. Hence, it is suitable for young adults or students that are renting a temporary accommodation.
Install In Seconds
The installation process for most of the counter top water filter systems are simple. The faucet connector can be easily connected to any standard faucets within seconds.
After the installation, let the new system to drain for 10-20 minutes and it is ready to use.
$50 Annual Replacement Cost
There is no complicated filter replacement for the New Wave Enviro 10 stage water filter system unless there is a leak. Otherwise, it cost $50 annually or for every 1500 gallons. It is a year of usage for a family of 4.
Warranty & Guarantee
This system comes with one year warranty and 30 days unconditional money back return. You are risk free to try on the New Wave Enviro 10 stage water filter system.
One Major Drawback
The major drawback is it is not able to handle rough condition. The system is best for city water which are less contaminated. Well water source is not recommended as the contaminants will stuck in the filter and reduce flow rate.
Product Weight: 4lbs
Dimension: 5.3″L x 4.5″W x 12″H
New Wave Enviro is considered an above average system in its catergory for the few reasons below:
- Great Filter: 10 stage filtration system which removes the majority of the city water contaminants.
- Patented Technology: The filtration technology in this filter is patented.
- Affordable Cost: With just $50 per year, it is consider affordable in the countertop water filter category.